RE: Gray hair and first impressions

Subject: RE: Gray hair and first impressions
From: "Foster, Willow" <WFoster -at- friedmancorp -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 11:23:15 -0600

I wrote:
~> Yes, I realize it _might_ be easier to get a job, but at
~> what cost? It just
~> seems like giving in to me. Allowing people to discriminate.
~> In the end,
~> you'll have to do what you think is best and to heck with
~> what any of us
~> think.

And a whole bunch of other things. I wrote this because that's what I felt.
I really should have taken a moment to think. Someone off-list pointed out
that ideals are wonderful, but reality is reality. Needing a job is reality
and you have to do what you have to do. I'm so hurt and angry of my
neighbor's situation, I guess this thread got to me. I'm sorry.

Willow Foster
wfoster -at- friedmancorp -dot- com