Subject: Ego-surfing
From: "Darren Barefoot" <darren -dot- barefoot -at- capeclear -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 23:41:56 -0000

By the way, searching for yourself on the Web is commonly referred to as

I don't get any fun jokes as, given my relatively rare name, all of the
darren barefoot's on the Web refer to me. Ah, well. DB.

your book. What are you waiting for?

See and check it out.

Re: Keep health records private? (Was: Gray hair, etc): From: Andrew Plato