SUMMARY: Where else to publish?

Subject: SUMMARY: Where else to publish?
From: "Darren Barefoot" <darren -dot- barefoot -at- capeclear -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 10:11:05 -0000

A while back I asked "I'm wondering where else (besides Intercom and
Technical Communicator) I can publish articles about technical writing.
Thanks to everyone who replied. I eventually submitted to both the IEEE
PCS and my former local chapter's newsletter
( Here's what I ended up with:
"distributed free of charge to about 2,000 subscribers
in 34 countries all over the world four times a year"

One of the STC Special Interest Group (SIG) newsletters.

Thanks. DB.

your book. What are you waiting for?

See and check it out.