RE: web graphics

Subject: RE: web graphics
From: Richard Weir <richard -dot- weir -at- ce -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 15:54:52 +1100

What I have done in the past is a search in altavista, you can do a graphic
(using the tabs) search, you have to look through lots of them to find what
you are looking for but usually I find it.

The other thing is most computer shops sell CD's of graphics for say $20 you
can buy a CD with 10,000 images on it. You should be able to find them
online too at somewhere like amazon, download.com or cnet

Hope this helps