RE: Anyone Hide Easter Eggs in Docs?

Subject: RE: Anyone Hide Easter Eggs in Docs?
From: "Domaschuk, Rob" <Robd -at- datalogics -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 08:37:58 -0600

On one document I did a while back, I inserted my name in the introduction.

We weren't allowed to "sign" our docs, but if you took the first letter of
each paragraph in the introduction, it spelled "Rob Domaschuk". It was a
great way of proving I wrote the doc!

Rob Domaschuk | 312.853.8337 - t
Technical Writer | 630.430.4162 - m
Datalogics inc. | 719.623.7431 - f

"There is something horribly wrong with a world
in which there are more lawyers than good chefs"

- Peter Mayle, _Acquired Tastes_