RE: Anyone Hide Easter Eggs in Docs?

Subject: RE: Anyone Hide Easter Eggs in Docs?
From: Stephen McDermott <Stephen -dot- McDermott -at- PREMERA -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 09:53:12 -0800

In my (idealistic) youth, I was annoyed that people were not performing
concientious reviews on my nuclear work packages. (The Nerve!!!!).

So I added a little step in the precautions section that stated if a person
became contaminated, to turn off all lights to find the location and
relative strength of the contamination.

It stayed in the documentation templates for years after my departure...

your book. What are you waiting for?

See and check it out.