Royalties?

Subject: Royalties?
From: Annamarie Pluhar <apluhar -at- mindspring -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 07:19:46 -0500

Hello all,

I'm in a position where I'm considering offering a client a reduced rate in exchange for royalties. I'm wondering if anyone on this list has had the experience and would be willing to tell me how you structured the deal and what pitfalls you discovered/avoided?

Thanks. If you write directly to me, I'll summarize for the list.

Annamarie

--
Annamarie Pluhar

IDD Tech Solutions
Instructional design and development for technology.

(301) 588 - 4001
(301) 646 - 5002 (Mobile)
apluhar -at- iddtechsolutions -dot- com
Http://www.iddtechsolutions.com
Silver Spring, MD

Collect Royalties, Not Rejection Letters! Tell us your rejection story when you submit your manuscript to iUniverse Nov. 6 -Dec. 15 and get five free copies of your book. What are you waiting for? http://www.iuniverse.com/media/techwr