Re: Applying On-Line

Subject: Re: Applying On-Line
From: "Sharon Burton-Hardin" <sharon -at- anthrobytes -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 12:10:36 -0800

In the long long list of software he said he knew how to use, he just had
FTP. Nothing else. Just FTP. Does that mean he understands the technology?
How it works? Or a program named "FTP"? Or what? Frankly, who cared?

It was another weird part of a really awful resume. Although we did get a
lot of amusement value out of the whole thing.

sharon

Sharon Burton-Hardin
Anthrobytes Consulting
909-369-8590
www.anthrobytes.com
Vice-president, Programs of the Inland Empire chapter of the STC
www.iestc.org