RE: I just got one of those resumes

Subject: RE: I just got one of those resumes
From: Hannah <to -dot- hannah -at- usa -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: 1 Feb 2002 10:13:22 EST

Not to nit-pick here, but he doesn't call himself a Word expert. He calls
himself a Microsoft Office expert. Perhaps he uses the entire Word suite
expertly, except Word because he uses an alternate tool for those jobs. What
other tools does he list? Do others on his tool list indicate a minimal need
for Word?

If yes, perhaps you are jumping to conclusions. If no, perhaps you are dead
on. But we don't have the luxury of seeing the rest of his resume or
portfolio.

hannah Bissell (style user)
to -dot- hannah -at- usa -dot- net

Jean Hollis Weber <jean -at- jeanweber -dot- com> wrote:
> Martin,
> I think you've missed the point of Sharon's message: this applicant calls
> himself an "expert Word user" but doesn't use the tool as an expert would.
> What *is* she to think? That he's lying? That he thinks he's an expert but
> really hasn't a clue? That he's an expert in some parts of Word, but not in

> styles? Something else?>

Get free e-mail and a permanent address at http://www.amexmail.com/?A=1

RoboHelp 2002 is now available! Get the very latest in Help functionality to
create superior Help systems. Special competitive upgrade pricing and other
pricing offers are in effect! Call today! Call now (800-455-5132) or visit
http://www.ehelp.com/techwr