RE: I just got one of those resumes

Subject: RE: I just got one of those resumes
From: "Rock, Megan" <Megan -dot- Rock -at- fanucrobotics -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 10:09:30 -0500

> Here's a reason that someone could claim to be an expert Word
> user and have
> a Word resume not up to your expectations:

>From what Sharon said, the writer never said he was an expert Word user. He
said under his skills: "Expert Level Microsoft Office". Perhaps he's not
that well versed in Word but is quite adept at using Access and writing VB
scripts and things. Maybe he knows the ins and outs of PowerPoint and
Excel. According to his resume', is "Microsoft Office" the only tool he
knows that could even remotely be used to write documentation? Sharon would
have to tell us whether he has used any other authoring tools over his 20
years of experience.

As a side note, does everybody out there who uses Dreamweaver use the
template and library item functionality for every web page they create? Or
do some of you design your pages from scratch?

Megan Rock
Technical Writer
FANUC Robotics North America, INC.

Views presented and opinions held are not necessarily those of my friends,
family, or employer.