Re: I just got one of those resumes

Subject: Re: I just got one of those resumes
From: "Paul Strasser" <paul -dot- strasser -at- windsor-tech -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 12:38:19 -0700

> > style names that are yours alone - "Paul's Resume Body Text" as an
> > absurd example.)
>
> I', kinda partial to Moe, Larry, Curly, and Shemp for H1 through H4.

I like the idea of a Three Stooges Template (TST, for short)

Moe style: sans serif, noted for rounded tops, flat bottoms. Used for
Headers, but has nasty habit of poking the I's in nearby paragraphs.

Curly style - Rounded body text, poorly anchored. Frustrating to use - when
images are placed nearby can go into a funk. ("I'm trying to think, but my
brain ain't working")

Larry style - fuzzy graphics. Doesn't really do much, but reacts
unpredictably in proximity to the Moe or Curly style.

Shemp Style - commonly forgotten, and a poor substitute for Curly.

Curly Joe style - a cheap imitation placed into TST V3.0. Users immediately
pined for V1.0 (with Curly) or V2.0 (With Shemp).

Friday, dear Friday.

Paul Strasser
Windsor Technologies, Inc.
2569 Park Lane, Suite 200
Lafayette, Colorado 80026
Phone: 303-926-1982
FAX: 303-926-1510
E-mail: paul -dot- strasser -at- windsor-tech -dot- com