followup to my query about SDL from 1/31/2002 pm

Subject: followup to my query about SDL from 1/31/2002 pm
From: Wrdfinesse -at- aol -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 17:45:05 EST

I am posting this message on behalf of Scott Evans:

I have also worked on this project with SDL and there is no question that we have come up against mutual challenges when working through the translation of our code. I suspect that this is the nature of the beast when taking code from one language and translating it into another.

However, this is the first time that we have ever undertaken such a project of this scope and haven&#8217;t been fully aware of what we need to do in order to ensure success. Anytime we have identified an issue, SDL has been quick to respond and has always been sensitive to our delivery dates. They also on several occasions, shifted resources around in order to assist us with any challenge that we have come up against.

Nobody is perfect, but we have been appreciative of SDL&#8217;s response and willingness to work with us as a partner versus simply being a vendor.

Regards,

Anne Halsey
wrdfinesse -at- aol -dot- com