Reviewing a book manuscript

Subject: Reviewing a book manuscript
From: wordsync -at- swbell -dot- net
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 12:30:57 -0700

I have been asked to review a book manuscript (I should say potential book
manuscript). I am quite used to reviewing style, grammar, consistency,
etc., but I am asking for your help in determining what else I should
consider. I know that quite a few of you have published books, so any
advice you can give me, even with regard to getting the manuscript
published or shopping it to publishers, would be appreciated. The
manuscript is about coaching employees for effective performance.

If this is not the appropriate forum for this question, please reply to me
offlist. Thanks in advance for your help.

Pat Glass
wordsync -at- swbell -dot- net
Hoping for the best, expecting the worst, and settling for anything
in-between