? Windows screensaver "scripts"

Subject: ? Windows screensaver "scripts"
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 10:49:34 -0500

Good morning,

I've been asked to create a logo screensaver for a new department at my
place of employ and remembered that someone in a past TECHWR-L thread posted
a screensaver "script" similar to the Microsoft "3D flying objects". I can't
find it anywhere in the archives and have been on-line for quite some time
trying to find a decent looking "floating flag" or "banner" on a black
background.

Can someone guide me as to where I can locate that article or suggest a site
containing free or very inexpensive screensaver scripts? I know someone out
there can help and I need this by Tuesday. I don't want to have to pay for
an entire software program for this small "one of a kind" project.