Re: What to Charge Family for Project?

Subject: Re: What to Charge Family for Project?
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 19:21:44 -0500

Good evening,

I believe that unless this is a class project you are doing for free, or a
person in dire need of help, he needs to be charged a professional fee for a
professional service, whether it is family or not. Wouldn't he charge for
his own services? I think so. The hours of labor need to be figured out and
charged accordingly.

My two cents.