RE: FrontPage vs. HomeSite

Subject: RE: FrontPage vs. HomeSite
From: Marguerite Krupp <mkrupp -at- cisco -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 08:33:48 -0500

This may have changed, but at one time, sites created in Front Page required
that the ISP hosting the site be running certain server-side software. Not a
problem if you're running with one of the larger ISPs, but my local service
provider couldn't handle it.

Just a thought, and as I said, this may have changed recently.