RE: job interview with tests

Subject: RE: job interview with tests
From: bryan -dot- westbrook -at- amd -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 11:38:32 -0600

In the example I gave earlier about the VB code sample. A friend of mine interviewed with the same company the week before and refused to attempt reading that code. He told them he was a writer and not a programmer and did not need to know VB. I, OTOH, took a stab at figuring it out and even got the gist of it. Guess which one of us was their first pick for that job.