Subject: TECHWR-L Poll Question: If the job market were better...
From: aoslick -at- hteinc -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 13:27:26

I'd keep my current job.

Hey, that doesn't prevent me from looking around, but I'm relatively happy
here as a relatively new tech writer. I have less than two years under my
belt, but wrote commercial and economic copy for the previous two decades.

I am learning tools and the inside aspects of customized software at a
small development house. I get pulled from project to project. Gets
confusing at times. Gives me a broader picture.

Regards, Alan
aoslick -at- hteinc -dot- com