an apology

Subject: an apology
From: m w <miles95616 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 14:20:18 -0800 (PST)

I owe Kelley and the other members of this group an
apology for stating that she is "irrational and
hostile."

She and her company have the right to do business as
they choose, and I need to respect that.

It was one of those "straw/camel's back" things. I
will be laid-off in 30 days, and am being questioned
by interviewers as to why I have 3 contracts in 3
years, but no full-time jobs. I have never been
offered a full-time job, but would sure like one.

So, between the full-time contract thread, and the
fact that I'm being stalked by an ex-girlfriend, which
forces me to wear a bullet-proof vest when I am in
public, I had a bit of a meltdown.

Please accept my apologies.

http://greetings.yahoo.com