RE: Free hit counter?

Subject: RE: Free hit counter?
From: m w <miles95616 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 08:59:44 -0800 (PST)

The advice on hit counters has been quite helpful. To
take it one more step, can someone offer some advice
on a good free web hoster? I don't mind if there are
ads on the page, but I'm trying to avoid the
Geocities/pop-up type sites if I can.

Thank you for your input.

Do You Yahoo!?

your book. What are you waiting for?

See and check it out.

RE: Free hit counter?: From: Marguerite Krupp