Style guides

Subject: Style guides
From: <costrauss -at- rcn -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 17:09:48 -0500

Any suggestions for websites with style guide advice for software terminology? Currently I'm too cheap to buy any of the wonderful hard copy techie style guides I've wanted for years. I want source on for things like whether to use left-click, 'left click', Left-click, or click the left mouse button.

Thanks.

-Catharine

Note: People who waste time critiquing the left click example will be flogged, unless they make me laugh.