Re: Pharmaceutical Industry Buzz Words

Subject: Re: Pharmaceutical Industry Buzz Words
From: wordsync -at- swbell -dot- net
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 23:46:57 -0700

Justin said:

"I would be very grateful if anyof you with pharmaceutical experience or
who know about these "buzzwords"could direct me to where I might learn
about these regulations."

Justin, I've noticed some jobs lately in the Houston area requesting
knowledge of CFR Part 11. I wanted to find out more about it, so I went to
Google and did a search, and these Web sites looked promising:

You can also check the FDA Web site for more information. I can't help
with the Validation terms, but maybe these links will give you a place to

Pat Glass
wordsync -at- swbell -dot- net