Re: When it is right to be wrong?

Subject: Re: When it is right to be wrong?
From: "Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- editors-writers -dot- info>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 12:36:47 -0500

When I worked at Artisoft, development was tracked in Lotus Notes and each
feature had one or more documentation fields, as appropriate. In other
words, development and documentation were tracked together. Nothing ever
missed our grasp. ;)p

Bonnie Granat
bgranat -at- editors-writers -dot- info
http://www.editors-writers.info