Word question

Subject: Word question
From: "Paul Kent" <pkent -at- tripathimaging -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 12:31:35 -0800

We've got a number of internal documents that we're reformatting.

There is a cover sheet, a table of contents and a body for each one.

The footer for the body has a page n of m field in it. Trouble is, second
number "m" is displaying the total number of pages-- including the cover and
TOC. Is there a way of changing this field to report the number of pages in
the body section?