RE: Suggestions for "Interesting" Techwriting Book?

Subject: RE: Suggestions for "Interesting" Techwriting Book?
From: Steven Brown <stevenabrown -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 12:58:44 -0800 (PST)

In addition to working from books, I'd strongly
recommend lots of writing assignments and in-class
discussions about some of the topics discussed on this
listserv (the "When is it right to be wrong" thread
comes to mind).

BTW, I didn't realize there were so many "fun" books
about our career!

Steven Brown
Senior Technical Writer

Do You Yahoo!?

RE: Suggestions for "Interesting" Techwriting Book?: From: Andrew Dugas