RE: Suggestions for "Interesting" Techwriting Book?

Subject: RE: Suggestions for "Interesting" Techwriting Book?
From: "Andrew Dugas" <dugas -at- intalio -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 11:31:25 -0800

Can't think of any book suggestions beyond what's been offered.

I would suggest showing them how to take a big glob of a process and break
it down into manageable and readily communicated components. They could have
fun coming up with processes to work with, such as getting ready for a date,
doing a skate board trick, cleaning the garage (hint, hint).

IMO, writing skills are almost secondary to the ability to break down,
reorganize, and re-present processes and procedures.

Or maybe that's considered within the realm of writing skills...?