more powerpoint xp problems

Subject: more powerpoint xp problems
From: "Tybi Kapiloff" <teknicol -at- 012 -dot- net -dot- il>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 14:21:48 +0200

Sorry to bother you all again, but there was an interesting follow-up to my
PowerPoint xp problem... (I lost all my links and the links can't be

A colleague with xp opened my networked files in xp on his machine and...
all the links were there... I ran back to my machine to check... no links
available. So I uninstalled and reinstalled office xp... Same problem...

Any wizards out there with any brainwaves? My machine is a new laptop... and
the links are gone in both my local and networked versions... yet in the
networked version the links are clearly there...

All the best,

your book. What are you waiting for?

See and check it out.