RE: A question

Subject: RE: A question
From: "Steve Hudson" <cruddy -at- optushome -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 03:50:48 +1100

Normally I look at Whatis for answers. In this case though, they are
specifically referring to a physically deliver of a product on the shelves
as compared to a web delivery. That means you need packaging design and
manufacture, physical manual design and production, registration cards,
maybe some sort of 'holographic id' toss toss toss. It sits on a shelf in
some computer shop waiting for ROI to eventuate for ALL parties involved...

Steve Hudson, Word Heretic
Word help and tools: heretic -at- tdfa -dot- com

-----Original Message-----
From: P V

Could anyone tell me where in the Web could I find a standard definition for
the term "shrink-wrapped package"?

Did you know you can get RoboHelp certified?
To learn how, visit Be sure to also check out
our special pricing offers and promotions for RoboHelp 2002.

You are currently subscribed to techwr-l as: archive -at- raycomm -dot- com
To unsubscribe send a blank email to leave-techwr-l-obscured -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Send administrative questions to ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com -dot- Visit for more resources and info.

A question: From: P V

Previous by Author: RE: at a loss for words?
Next by Author: RE: Do you include a sentence identifying the dialog name?
Previous by Thread: Re: Line Numbers in ASCII File
Next by Thread: Subject: When it is right to be wrong?

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads