RE: A question

Subject: RE: A question
From: "Steve Hudson" <cruddy -at- optushome -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 03:50:48 +1100

Normally I look at Whatis for answers. In this case though, they are
specifically referring to a physically deliver of a product on the shelves
as compared to a web delivery. That means you need packaging design and
manufacture, physical manual design and production, registration cards,
maybe some sort of 'holographic id' toss toss toss. It sits on a shelf in
some computer shop waiting for ROI to eventuate for ALL parties involved...

Steve Hudson, Word Heretic
HDK List MVP
Word help and tools: heretic -at- tdfa -dot- com