Subject: When it is right to be wrong?

Subject: Subject: When it is right to be wrong?
From: "Kim Forbes" <kim_portonova -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 13:14:32 +0000

<I agree about the pretty part. But I can't think of any situation where inaccurate documentation is better than no documentation.>

Around here, it is when the client wants documentation available yesterday for a product they are still testing tomorrow. Because we create in-house on-line documentation for these situations, we try to replace the wrong documentation with the correct version as soon as they change, add, repair the features that are missing or have changed since the documentation was posted.

Kim

Collect Royalties, Not Rejection Letters! Tell us your rejection story when you submit your manuscript to iUniverse Nov. 6 -Dec. 15 and get five free copies of your book. What are you waiting for? http://www.iuniverse.com/media/techwr