Re: How to keep a senior manager busy for hours on end.....

Subject: Re: How to keep a senior manager busy for hours on end.....
From: Kevin McLauchlan <kmclauchlan -at- chrysalis-its -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: 28 Feb 2002 11:09:13 -0500

Um, Kiddies, I'm sure you noticed the second
pop-up window that appeared and told you that
you were "Today's Winner! Your confirmation number
is....."

While the site may be amusing, it and all the
others like it are just traps for your ID.

By clicking the URL, you add your co-ordinates
to their database. Expect spam.

/kevin

--
Kevin McLauchlan