RE: What is our art?

Subject: RE: What is our art?
From: "Kevin McGee" <kevin -at- zenisphere -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 12:56:59 -0700

Oh Andrew Andrew -

Capitalism does not equal economics. Of course, if you actually look at the
'free market' as it currently exists, it really isn't capitalism either, so
your comments don't really apply to the US economy either.

</lecture>

Kevin

"Andrew" wrote...

The free market where competition is the chief motivator is the only way to
ensure a drive to excellence. If you attempt to remove competition from the
equation prices will go up and quality goes down. This isn't Andrew ranting,
its basic economics.