RE: How to keep a senior manager busy for hours on end.....

Subject: RE: How to keep a senior manager busy for hours on end.....
From: "Jane Carnall" <jane -dot- carnall -at- digitalbridges -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 16:26:08 -0000

Kevin McLauchlan warned:
>While the site may be amusing, it and all the
>others like it are just traps for your ID.
>By clicking the URL, you add your co-ordinates
>to their database. Expect spam.

My apologies. I didn't actually realise the moving button did *anything* - I
assumed it was a mindtrap in that you kept persistently trying to click it
and it moved away and eventually you gave up - rather like The Spark
intelligence test, if any of you have taken that.

Jane Carnall
Technical Writer and Compendium
of Arcane and Useless Information
Apologies for the long additional sig: it is added automatically and outwith
my control.

E-mail is an informal method of communication and may be subject to data corruption, interception and unauthorised amendment for which Digital Bridges Ltd will accept no liability. Therefore, it will normally be inappropriate to rely on information contained on e-mail without obtaining written confirmation.