Meaning of "convicted"

Subject: Meaning of "convicted"
From: Annamaria Profit <inteltek2 -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 00:15:48 -0500

Several folks have asked me to explain what I meant when I used the word "convicted".
It is a Christian term for a after-the-fact attack of conscience about something I/you have said or done. It is a chance to rechoose, to acknowledge a momentary lapse of character, then move on...

Annamaria Profit
E-mail: inteltek2 -at- earthlink -dot- net
"Where it is possible, live in peace with all men."
(Romans 12:18)