Re: SeriousQ2.0

Subject: Re: SeriousQ2.0
From: Michael Oboryshko <obie1121 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 06:59:40 -0800 (PST)

Actually, I shouldn't put Kelley on the spot by asking about her
firm's practices. I meant it as a comment on employers in
general, and I don't think Kelley is obliged to tell us what she
does, unless she wants to.

But the concept is still of interest to me: It's a two-way
street; and employers who are concerned about disgruntled
ex-employees spreading dirt about them, should probably examine
what they say about the ex-employee.

Mike O.

Do You Yahoo!?