Re: Any Corel Draw lists out there?

Subject: Re: Any Corel Draw lists out there?
From: "Shelly Gibbons" <oldcorel -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 14:52:59 +0000

Corel runs its own newsgroups that are monitored by certified technicians. Just go to corel.com, click on "Support" at the top of the page, and then scroll down the support page until you see "Corel Newsgroups" under "Online Support Options". They have newsgroups in seven languages, so I'm sure you'll be able to find anything you're looking for.

Cheers,
Shelly