Well slap my forehead and call me stupid....

Subject: Well slap my forehead and call me stupid....
From: Shavon Walker <walkie74 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 11:18:48 -0800 (PST)

OK, so I'm taking this online TW course and I ran into a problem with
Framemaker 5.5. Seems I can't figure out how to do chapter numbering. (Page
numbering, however, is not a problem.) I asked my teacher, who couldn't figure
it out either (!) and told me to use page numbering instead. Today, I realized
that I was on a list of the most brilliant, wonderful, talented techwriters in
the world :D and that you folks might have an answer. So, anybody know how to
do chapter numbering in Framemaker 5.5?

Do You Yahoo!?