Antwort: Restart numbering in Framemaker 5.5

Subject: Antwort: Restart numbering in Framemaker 5.5
From: Kerstin -dot- Molthagen -at- etas -dot- de
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 15:32:44 +0100

You wrote:

>I am making a doc which contains numbered list after each heading but i am
>unable to restart the numbering after each head.
>need help as i am a little new to framemaker.

Do you use a special paragraph format for the list items? If so, the
solution is rather simple.

Create a second version of that format, and use the "Format of automatic
numbering" (my translation) field on the "Numbering" tab to set the item
number to 1 - e.g., by inserting something like L:<n=1>.\t.