RE: Duplicating CDs

Subject: RE: Duplicating CDs
From: "Nora Merhar" <nmerhar -at- charlesindustries -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 10:11:12 -0600

Previous ad notwithstanding...

We provide a local company with a master CD and artwork, and they provide us
with CDs. Very simple. The master is burned here by whoever
(seriously--usually IT does it, but if they're not available, I do it, or my
boss, or whoever!) I check the master to make sure it works like it's
supposed to, and it's sent out.

If you have only a few to do, it's cheaper/easier to invest in a CD burner
and do it yourself. If you have a lot, it's pretty simple to find a local
company who will do it for you. Usually you can e-mail the files with a
description of the file structure, or you can make them available on a
company FTP site if you're so inclined.

Most higher-end "copy shops" will do this. I'd just check some out in your

your book. What are you waiting for?

See and check it out.

Re: Duplicating CDs: From: Ronald E. Jones