Speaking of Author-It...

Subject: Speaking of Author-It...
From: "Carey Jennifer (Cry)" <jennifer -dot- carey -at- cdi -dot- cerberus -dot- ch>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 17:05:56 +0100

Hello Everyone,

While the topic is hot, would those of you who are using this tool kindly
share with me your process for learning it? Did you just follow the tutorial
and go from there or did you take a different approach?

I've downloaded and tried the tool but I haven't had a lot of time to invest
in the study of its use. I've done the tutorial and studied a good bit of
the on-line help documentation. I believe that it will be a real asset once
I understand how to use it better (and I've been really impressed by their
pre-sales support), but, getting up to speed is the real challange. Any
advice?

Thanks,
Jennifer