RE: Testing the limits of Word 2000?

Subject: RE: Testing the limits of Word 2000?
From: Erika Yanovich <ERIKA_y -at- Rad -dot- co -dot- il>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 09:19:15 +0200

Abby,

The best advice I can give you (based on many years of Word experience with
lots of different documents) is that you can get it do everything right IF
you invest in decent templates with some VBA. Try to automate your needs as
much as possible to avoid playing around with the weird "features". With
good, stable templates in place, they will just not bother to appear.

I found that corruption can occur in 2-page docs and in 200-page docs alike,
no logical rule for it. As for graphics, I would go up to a file size
manageable by your system (combination of CPU, RAM, O/S and average amount
of system resources you use during normal work).

Hope this helps.

Erika Yanovich
Manager, Technical Documentation Dept.

RAD Data Communications Ltd., www.rad.com
24 Raoul Wallenberg St., Tel Aviv 69719, Israel
Ziv Towers, Building C, Room 849
Tel: 972-3-6458163, Fax: 972-3-6483331