Another Dreamweaver course inquiry

Subject: Another Dreamweaver course inquiry
From: "Kane, Beth" <Beth -dot- Kane -at- ncslearn -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 16:53:47 -0600

My company wants to send me for the training of my choice in March. I'm
trying to choose between the DW course at Ledet (www.ledet.com) and Grafix
(www.grafixtraining.com).

The Ledet site shows a really nice, detailed outline of what they cover in
two days for $795 (Fast Track to DW, they call it). Grafix takes 3 days to
teach it for $900, and their outline isn't very detailed. Can anyone tell me
some pros or cons about either of these courses & companies? Thanks,

Beth Kane
Sr. Technical Writer
NCS Learn, Services/Systems Engineering
Tucson, Arizona