Dreamweaver training question

Subject: Dreamweaver training question
From: "Kane, Beth" <Beth -dot- Kane -at- ncslearn -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 18:07:39 -0600

Can anyone recommend a good source of training for Dreamweaver?

The best I've found so far is through the company called Grafix Training
(http://www.grafixtraining.com/). If you have tried Grafix, please tell me
how you liked it.

I figure I can learn a lot about raw HTML in the class by using
Dreamweaver's split screen and watching the code. (I need to learn all about
HTML, but my company uses Dreamweaver too, so I was thinking I could use
such a course to learn both simultaneously.) Any thoughts?

Thanks VERY much,

Beth Kane
Sr. Technical Writer
NCS Learn, Services/Systems Engineering