RE: He said...She said...He said...etc.

Subject: RE: He said...She said...He said...etc.
From: "Justin Ressler" <JRessler -at- ewa-denver -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 07:08:17 -0700

Isn't there simply a preference issue here? That sounds like this is an
incredibly simple problem, but I can easily sympathize with both sides of
the coin.

I prefer to know, with some proficiency, what it is that I am writing about.
One of the best quotes I have heard regarding writing is simply "Write about
what you know." It is often easier to do just that, write about what you
know.

On the other hand, it is some sort of a gift to be able to take concepts,
ideas and theories and place them into text as others cannot. That is
sometimes the best quality of a writer. That is often what is admired
most...the ability of a "writer" to take scattered thoughts, or illogical
writings and make sense of them.

My quick, from the hip, 2 cents...(Refunds are not available due to a
lacking economy).

Thankfully employed, JR