Can't think of the indexing term...

Subject: Can't think of the indexing term...
From: "Hart, Rowena" <Hart -at- SelkirkFinancial -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 17:30:52 -0800

Hello all,

I'm trying to think of the term for an
index that is actually just a collection
of terms in alphabetical order (usually
generated by a computer program).

Concatentation comes to mind, but I don't
think that's right. It's con-something,

Help! I've searched the ASI site and performed
a Google search as well but I'm not having
much luck.

Thanks in advance,

your book. What are you waiting for?

See and check it out.