RE: Simplified English anyone??

Subject: RE: Simplified English anyone??
From: "Dave Herbert" <dave -at- carlclose -dot- freeserve -dot- co -dot- uk>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 19:19:16 -0000

>From a long time lurker. For info on what Simplified English is and the
pertinent standard go to:
http://www.aecma.org/
and particularly:
http://www.aecma.org/Publications/SEnglish/sengbrc.htm
Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: bounce-techwr-l-26828 -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
[mailto:bounce-techwr-l-26828 -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com]On Behalf Of sassy
shewolf
Sent: 14 February 2002 14:30
To: TECHWR-L
Subject: Simplified English anyone??

To ask or not to ask??
Well I?ll probably go ahead and ask anyways.

Can anyone tell me what Simplified English is? Has
anyone drafted their manuals using SE, and are there
any standards to be followed in such a case?