Problem with PageMaker line spacing

Subject: Problem with PageMaker line spacing
From: Dave <bhutata -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 11:31:21 -0800 (PST)

I'm having trouble with inconsistent line spacing in
PageMaker 6.5. I can have a list of items and have
just one line (usually the last, but not always)
obviously be spaced further down than the others.

The settings are all the same. Also, I can erase that
line, press Enter to create a new line, and it will
have the same spacing. Also, sometimes I'll create a
new replacement line before I erase the problem line
and as soon as I erase the problem line, the newly
created line jumps the the same wide line spacing.

Any ideas?

Do You Yahoo!?