Problem with PageMaker line spacing

Subject: Problem with PageMaker line spacing
From: Liz -dot- Goodwin -at- ametek -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 14:43:14 -0500

Dave said:

<I'm having trouble with inconsistent line spacing in
<PageMaker 6.5.

What I do is make sure that I have not used a return after the last bullet.
If I remove the return, the spacing adjusts and there is no gap between the
last and next to the last bullet. There are also some suggestions in the
Adobe Forum for PageMaker under FAQs having to do with unnecessary spaces
after the last entry that can be removed to adjust the spacing.

HTH,

Liz Goodwin
Technical Writer, Dycor

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats."
(Albert Schweitzer)