Re: breaking out in technical communications

Subject: Re: breaking out in technical communications
From: "Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- editors-writers -dot- info>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 14:44:09 -0500

I posted the following to alt.comp.shareware
two days ago and am now working on
two projects unpaid:

I am an unemployed technical editor and writer (laid off 9-7-01 with 35
others from my former company) and I'm not hurting financially because of
unemployment compensation.

However, I would like to add to my portfolio and would like to volunteer to
document shareware. If anyone's interested, please contact me.

Bonnie Granat
bgranat -at- editors-writers -dot- info

Re: breaking out in technical communications: From: Ruth Lundquist