RE: WWP resources

Subject: RE: WWP resources
From: "Kay Ethier" <kethier -at- travelthepath -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 12:45:02 -0500

MJ:

Off the top of my head, here are a few.

On YahooGroups, there is a wwp-users listserve http://www.yahoogroups.com
and search.

On FrameUsers.com, there is also a WWP listserve: http://www.frameusers.com
and go to lists I think.

On Quadralay's Web site, there are Forums: http://www.webworks.com and click
Forums.

There is a FrameUsers conference (Workshop) that includes WebWorks
presentations: http://www.frameusers.com/workshop/ .

And, as a vendor, we have info and tutorials on our Web site:
http://www.travelthepath.com .

Kay

Kay Ethier
FrameMaker Expert & Trainer
BRIGHT PATH SOLUTIONS
100 Park Drive, Suite 102
PO Box 14265
Research Triangle Park NC 27709-4265
PHONE: 919.244.8559
FAX: 919.558.2183
http://www.travelthepath.com
mailto:kethier -at- travelthepath -dot- com