RE: Grim numbers, just grim (not everywhere)

Subject: RE: Grim numbers, just grim (not everywhere)
From: "Kay Ethier" <kethier -at- travelthepath -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 09:45:52 -0500

Hi all:

I missed part of this thread, but agree with Kevin's comment below. It is
tough to find tech writers who are really good and professional ...
especially if you pay a low rate. Those folks that are really good are
worth the high price (and corresponding lowered sales margin).

I'd rather hire someone for a contract at $50+ (waay plus)and know I'm not
going to have to babysit them or redo their work.